call for papers
- Abstracts must be prepared in English and submitted online via the abstract submission form
- Abstracts should be categorized into any of following: containing original papers and results that have not been presented previously, describing new technical contributions, or applied papers describing new applications and advances.
- The abstract should state clearly the scope of the contribution, and should concentrate on essential results.
- Please limit your abstract to 500 words excluding title and authors. However, additional keywords selected from the list below are welcome.
- Authors should indicate their preferred method of presentation, either oral or poster.
- The presenting author must register for the conference once acceptance is notified.
- All co-authors must specify affiliation.
- Data Communications
- Active Optical Cables, Active Devices
- Modulation Schemes
- System Integration
- Video Transmission
- Optical Transceivers, Detectors
- RF over POF
- Optical Fiber Cables
- High-Temperature Components
- Materials and Fiber Technology
- Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Micro-structured Fibers
- Passive Components, Connectors/ Couplers, WDM Components
- Characterization, Test and Measurements
- Aircraft & Aerospace
- Building Wiring, CATV, IPTV
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Centers/ Servers Farms
- Home Networks, Industrial Controls
- LAN Applications, Medical Applications
- Military Applications, Optical Interconnects
- Surveillance Systems, System Integration
- Tools & Wiring Technologies
- Signs & Illumination
- Embedded Woven in Fabrics
- Solar Energy
- Modelling and simulation
An acceptance notification will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
Authors will be required to submit:
The International Cooperative of Plastic Optical Fibers (ICPOF) holds the copyright of all material presented at POF2022.
How to submit:
Please submit via the online submission system by clicking on the URL provided in the acceptance notification e-mail.
Due date: August 25, 2022.
- Before submitting your paper, please carefully proof-read the manuscript to minimize typographical, grammatical and bibliographical errors, and make sure it is properly formatted.
- Please note that we will not accept a manuscript unless accompanied by the copyright transfer agreement with your signature.
- Should you have any questions, please contact the POF2022 Technical Program Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org